CHURCH IS AT 2185 MEADOWLANE AVE. IN WEST MELBOURNE, NEAR WICKHAM/MINTON AND NEW HAVEN (US HWY 192)
You can zoom in and out of the map using the + and – buttons.
Move the map view N, S, E, or W using your arrow keys, or click and hold your mouse button and move in any direction.
- From the West: From I-95 – Take exit 180 (US 192) east to Meadowlane Ave. Meadowlane Ave. is one block east of the Minton Road intersection where Lowe’s is on the southwest corner. Make a right onto Meadowlane Ave. There is a Bank of America on the southwest corner of Meadowlane Ave. The Unitarian Universalist Church of Brevard is the third church on your left.
- From the East: From US 1 – Take US 192, also known as New Haven Avenue, west to Meadowlane Ave. There is a Bank of America on the southwest corner of Meadowlane Ave. Make a left. The Unitarian Universalist Church of Brevard is the third church on your left.
- From the South: From Minton Road – Turn right on Helen Street, the first traffic signal after passing the West Melbourne police department on the left, and the W. Melbourne Elementary School for Science on the right. The church is across from the stop sign on Helen Street, one block east of Minton Road.
- From the North: From Wickham Road – Cross US 192/New Haven Avenue. Wickham Road becomes Minton Road on the south side of US 192. Turn left on Helen Street, the first traffic signal south of New Haven Avenue. The church is across from the stop sign on Helen Street one block east of Minton Road.
Welcome to the Unitarian Universalist Church of Brevard.
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Brevard has provided a home for religious freedom and tolerance, cultural diversity and service within our community for over fifty years. We have programs and activities for all ages.
Our Sunday worship services, held at 11:00 am, reflect the broad scope of our members’ interests, beliefs and commitments. Sermon topics for the current month can be found here: Sermon Topics.
At 10:00 am on Sunday morning, we have an Adult Forum. We alternate among having outside speakers, having members and friends of the congregation leading a discussion, and BYOT (Bring Your Own Topic) discussions. All are welcome to attend.
We are a Welcoming Congregation providing a religious sanctuary to our gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and transgender brothers and sisters.
Our Sunday services conclude with refreshments and casual conversation in the social hall. Guests are always welcome to join in the festivities. Hospitality on the second Sunday is our monthly birthday party and on the third Sunday is our monthly Shared Luncheon.
Other regular events at UUCB include:
- Second Friday Lunch: An opportunity to gather at a local restaurant for food and fellowship. Each month is at a different location, so check the Newsletter for details.
- Thursday Men’s Club – Every Thursday at 11:30 a.m. at the church – brown bag lunch and lively conversation
- Choir rehearsal – on Monday evenings, 5:00 – 6:15 pm at the church
In February 2014, UUCB sponsored its Second Annual Conference on Healing Our World and Ourselves. It was hosted by the UU Fellowship of Vero Beach, about 35 miles south of us. We hope you will visit the webpage
In April 2015, we joined forces with other faith groups to hold the first Interfaith Climate Conference in Florida. Out of that came the Florida Interfaith Climate Action Network, which is planning the next conference for April, 2017. Details will be available on the Interfaith Florida website.